THE VIRTUAL COLLAB VISION
To connect 100,000 online business owners with the virtual support they need to carve out more time to grow their profitability AND design a business that fits their family time!
Businesses have attended one or more of our trainings.
Private clients have been supported by our network partners
Pageviews per month is our blog support traffic record. (We’re looking to beat that!)
TYPES OF SERVICE PROVIDERS WE FEATURE
- Inbox management
- Calendar management
- Social media posting
- Simple graphics
- Data entry
- and more!
- Pinterest management
- Social media management
- Community managers
- Graphic design
- WordPress website building
- Blog management
- Content management
- and more!
- Blog coaching/strategy
- Pinterest strategy
- Branding strategy
- SEO strategy
- more coming soon!
FINDING THE RIGHT SERVICE PROVIDER
Every business is unique. There are no one size fits all service providers. From virtual assistants to coaches, we’ve got them all.
- All service providers are required to offer a discovery call option so you can see if you’re a good fit.
- Knowing what role you need filled will make a huge difference in finding the right match.
- We have found that on average it takes 60 days of working together to find an optimized process. So keep that in mind when you’re working with someone new.
- Having clear expectations and ability to communicate and confirm needs will shorten the optimization time between you and your service provider.
ARE THE PROVIDERS PRE-SCREENED?
We’ve done our best to pre-screen the service based businesses listed in our directory. They’ve either worked directly with our founder on a minimum of 3 successful projects or have gone through our service provider training and received 3 positive reviews.
*IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER* We cannot guarantee exact results such as increased % of traffic, revenue, followers, etc . In fact, we advise service providers to do the same, because algorithms and technology changes constantly. This causes fluctuations and requires adjustments that don’t always fit our timeline.